Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Holy Freakin' CRAP!

I don't know what I did right, but I hope I do it again... Monday the 2nd I was dumbfounded to find a surprise awaiting me at home. Meghan has been plotting for the last few months to enable my addicting habits. No intervention needed, yet, but my sore butt may call for one because I won't be able to stay off of it. Behold! The newest member of Team Klein.



Trek Madone 5.2 SL!

My reaction - Sweeeeeeeet!

Oh and by the way, my butt really will be hurting. For all of those of you who don't know how completely insane I really am, hopefully you will join in the party to celebrate. My awesome cousin, Julie and I will be in Coeur d'Alene next June 22nd.

2 Comments:

Blogger vardomom said...

You didn't tell everyone what will happen in Coeur d'A! Not everyone is as smart as I am and know it's a REAL Ironman Triathlon. We'll be there cheering you on, so (you) don't fail!

11:04 AM  
Blogger vardomom said...

OH, I see, they're supposed to go to the ironman web site. Dumb me.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home